Divorce Lawyer Colorado Springs CO
Leslie Shafer is an attorney that advocates for, and listens to, her clients. She has developed a passion for family law, and she likes to keep her clients involved and informed at all stages of their case. Before moving to Colorado, Leslie served as a city prosecutor, appointed defense counsel for parents in Child-In-Need-of-Care cases, county and city criminal defense attorney, and a pro tem municipal court judge for the city of Hutchinson, KS. Leslie Shafer joined Marrison Family Law, LLC, because of the firm’s reputation of providing caring, competent and consistent legal services for each of its clients.
Leslie obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in history/political science from Bethany College in Lindsborg, KS, and received her juris doctorate from the Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, KS.
In her free time, Leslie enjoys hiking, concerts, comedy clubs, road trips, and attending sporting events with her family and friends.
Areas of Practice:
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Divorce & Post-Decree Issues
- Foreign Order Registration/Modification and Interstate Issues
- Paternity & Allocation of Parental Responsibilities
- Colorado, Practice Pending Admission June 2017
- Kansas, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Kansas
- Bethany College, B.A.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka : J.D.